Inmates in the detention facility are allowed non-contact visitation.
Visitation is Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The number of visitors per visit is limited to two, which includes children. A federally or state issued photo identification is required prior to visitation (state issued driver’s license, state issued identification card, military identification card or passport). All visitors under the age 18 must be accompanied by a biological parent and the minor’s birth certificate (the novelty type issued by a hospital is acceptable). If the visitor is a minor spouse of an inmate, they must provide the proof of marriage AND a proper photo identification.
No visitations are allowed if you have a current protection order and/or a no contact order with the inmate. You will be subject to arrest if you visit with an inmate with protection/no contact order.
All visitors are subject to search prior to entering the visitation area. The visitation can be monitored or recorded at any time.
All visitors, including attorneys and official visitors, must be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing which is not unduly provocative, suggestive, or revealing and does not resemble offender attire or present adornments which could be used as a weapon. Visitor clothing standards include:
- No controversial/objectionable gang, obscene, drug and alcohol designs, messages or profanity on clothing.
- Shoes are required.
- Visitors are not to wear any garment which unduly exposes the shoulders, chest, back, stomach, midriff, and/or underarm. Necklines must be within two inches of the notch of the neck.
- Clothing made of sheer, transparent, net or mesh materials are not allowed.
- Clothing designed or intended to be tightly worn and excessively accent the body, e.g., spandex, tights, leggings, tank tops, etc. is not allowed.
- Appropriate undergarments are required, but should not be visible.
- Dresses, skirts, jumpers, culottes and shorts shall not be worn if more than six (6) inches above the kneecap when seated. Slit dresses/skirts shall be allowed only if the slit is not more than six (6) inches above the kneecap while standing. Wrap-around clothing will not be allowed.
- Visitors are not to wear hats into the visiting area, except for religious hats or headgear. Gloves, scarves, or outer garments, such as topcoats, raincoats, jackets, and similar inclement weather attire will not be permitted within the visiting area.
No offensive, loud or disruptive language will be allowed. Unacceptable conduct will cause your visitation to be terminated immediately and may prevent you from scheduling future visits.
Visitors must arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled visitation
To schedule a visit online, you must have an active email address. To schedule a visit, click here: SCHEDULE NOW.