Nebraskaland Days Drone Policy
We are hoping for a safe Nebraskaland Days. Please adhere to the below policy. Hope to see ya all out there!!
NEBRASKAland DAYS, Inc.
POLICY ON UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS (DRONE POLICY)
Section 1. Commitment
It is the policy of NEBRASKAland DAYS, Inc. to provide a safe environment for its patrons and participants. Therefore, the use of unmanned aircrafts is not permitted at any of our events or on our grounds except as set forth herein.
Section 2. Definitions
(1) “Unmanned Aircraft Systems” (UAS) means an aircraft which is intended to operate and its associated element which are operated with no pilot on board or one that can fly autonomously based on pre-programmed flight plans or more complex dynamic automation systems.
(2) “Board of Directors” means the Board of Directors of NEBRASKAland DAYS, Inc.
(3) “Event” means any event within the NEBRASKAland DAYS Celebration or one that takes place on NEBRASKAland DAYS’ property.
Section 3. Prohibitions
(1) The use of non-approved UAS at any event that is sanctioned by or in any way associated with NEBRASKAland DAYS is strictly prohibited.
(2) The use of UAS at NEBRASKAland DAYS’ Events may be approved by NEBRASKAland DAYS (a) for a specified promotional activity at an Event, and (b) in a designated area or areas that are away from spectators and participants.
Section 4. Requirements
(1) In order for NEBRASKAland DAYS to consider approval of UAS at any NEBRASKAland DAYS’ Events, the UAS owner/operator/responsible party shall provide NEBRASKAland DAYS with the following:
(a) Proof of compliance with all FAA regulations, as may be amended from time to time;
(b) Proof of sufficient insurance coverage of the UAS, as determined by NEBRASKAland DAYS; and
(c) A Certificate of Insurance showing coverage for NEBRASKAland DAYS as an additional insured under the policy issued to the owner/operator/responsible party for the UAS.
Section 5. Enforcement
(1) Any person violating Section 3. of this policy shall be immediately removed from the Event by NEBRASKAland DAYS or the organization managing the Event.
(2) If a person is removed from an Event for a violation of this policy, they will not be allowed to attend any other NEBRASKAland DAYS Events for the duration of the Celebration.
Section 6. Modification and Delegation
The Board of Directors may amend and waive provisions of this policy as appropriate on a case-by-case basis and may delegate its authority